Training your AI cowriter
How it works
The magic of Reword is that it learns from the articles that you have published before, as well as every word that you are going to write in the future.
Sounds great, we know. But, what does this really mean?
- It will write in a style and voice that your readers (and writers) are familiar with.
- It is aware of your other articles and can reference them with internal links automatically.
- It begins to understand your audience and fine-tune the way in which it writes for them.
- It builds topical context that helps it provide better research and insights.
The best part is, it never stops learning. Over time, you will be able to harness an AI cowriter that is magnitudes more powerful than a generic AI assistant.
Now lets learn about some methods to accelerate training…
Connecting Google Search Console
Google Search Console is a free service, powered by Google, that keeps a track of your sitemap and search performance. The easiest way for Reword to begin training itself is by securely connecting to your Google Search Console property. Here’s how we use it…
- To detect and load in your existing published articles.
- To understand search intents so that we can better accommodate your readers.
Adding articles manually
If you want to add articles manually, you can do so at any time by heading to Articles and then clicking on ‘Add published articles’.
If you have more than one article to add, use the ‘Add another article’ link to add it at the same time.
It will typically take a few seconds for your article to be imported. You will need to refresh the page.
Training as you write
Every draft you create is also used for your AI cowriter to learn.
If you’re starting a new blog, you can start from scratch and train your AI cowriter as you go along.
Even without training, the Reword AI is considerably more powerful than generic AI tools, as it is nurtured around creating outstanding articles.
This is why it makes sense to use Reword as soon as possible.
Your own AI, trained to assist you, is always going to be better than a generic one.
Overview your training
You can overview your training status at any time, by heading to Settings > Training.
Here you will find…
- A summary of the data that we are using to train your AI.
- A priming form to help give your AI the context it needs to learn faster.
Your data is yours only
It’s important for us to clarify on how your data is used and why. This summary should provide that clarity, however, if you have any questions please email us.
- Your data is only used to train your AI cowriter, we don’t share it with other users in any way.
- You own any content that you create, edit or otherwise modify with Reword. We hold no ownership or rights to your content.
- We will only use your content to enable the features that Reword promises, for your benefit only.