Search Engine Optimization
Asking your research assistant questions
While the pre-defined questions give your team everything you need to get the ball rolling, sometimes you need to dig deeper into your topic to truly understand your readers perspectives.
That’s why you can ask your research assistant any question. Simple type your question and hit enter to get a list of answers:
Examples of questions you can ask
You can ask your research assistant pretty much anything, it’s prepared with an understanding of your topic model, search intents and audience insights.
Here’s some examples to get you started:
- What related topics could I talk about?
- What search terms do my readers typically use?
- Who are the thought leaders in this space?
- What style of content will work best for this article?
- What are they key resources I could use for this article?
- What are the typical problems my readers have?
Refreshing your answers
If you need more ideas, click ‘Load more’ at the bottom of the sidebar. You may have to scroll to see it.
Once clicked, your research assistant will brainstorm another list of responses.