Reword has a commenting system of the future built-in, with full AI support.
It’s designed to support both human and AI comments, giving you a way to iteratively improve your articles over time.
The easiest way to add a comment is by using the quick bar.
- Select the text you would like to comment on
- Click on the ‘New Comment’ icon in the quick bar
- Leave your comment 💬
Viewing your comments
There’s two ways to view your comments…
- Click on the highlighted text to go directly to that comment.
- Click on the comments icon in the sidebar menu.
Resolving and ignoring comments
When a comment is in focus, you have the option of marking it as resolved ✅ or ignored ❌.
Selecting either option will archive the comment, however, whether you resolve or ignore it helps us train your AI cowriter.
In turn, this helps your AI create more relevant suggestions.
Getting AI suggestions
If you want to improve your article, but are not sure how, you can use AI to help you find areas to focus on.
This is powered by your articles topical model, so you can be sure that the recommendations you get are made with your audience and topic in mind.
To get AI suggestions…
- Head to the comments section (you must not have any existing comments)
- Make sure you don’t have any comments already
- Click on the ‘AI Suggestions’ button