Frequently Asked Questions
Why is Reword better than other editors?
1. We train the AI on your own articles, so if you're used to using generic writers, you're in for a big surprise.
2. We don't forget that humans are the most important part of article writing. Sure, AI is great, but we know where its strengths are and are not.
How long does training take?
Training typically takes 10-20 minutes. When it's finished, you will receive an email report detailing the data we have used to train it.
Your AI typically needs around 10 articles to be considered fully trained. This can be either published articles or new drafts, created on Reword.
How do I know if the AI is trained yet?
You can view your training status at any time, by heading to Training > Training overview (on the top menu bar of your Reword dashboard).
What languages does Reword support?
Your Reword Cowriter can write in 20+ languages. Here’s the full list…
English (US or GB), Spanish, French, Swedish, Bulgarian, Chinese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Latvian, Lithuanian, Polish, Portuguese, Portuguese (Brazilian), Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Slovenian, Turkish, Ukrainian.
How does the free trial work?
Our 14 day free trial is commitment free, meaning that you can cancel at any time.
Your subscription will begin automatically after the 14 days. But don’t worry, if you forget to cancel and get charged, we have a 14 day money back guarantee.
How to cancel my account?
Simply go to Account > Plan & Billing > Change Plan. Then at the bottom of the page click cancel your plan.
Do you have a money back guarantee?
If you pick a paid plan and are not happy, just let us know within 14 days and we will give you a full refund.
Plus, you can downgrade or cancel at any time.
How can I get a refund?
For any refund requests, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note, we can only refund payments made within the last 14 days.
Can I invite my writers to Reword?
Reword is designed with collaboration in mind. We want your whole team to benefit from your trained AI.
That's why we don't charge extra for additional seats!
How does Reword use my data?
Reword only uses your data to improve the AI assistant that you have access to.
Who owns the AI generated content?
You! You are the only owner of the content you generate using Reword.
We simply keep your words safe for you.
How do I contact support?
You can access support by going to Help > Ask a question.
Or simply email us at email@example.com.
Didn’t quite answer your questions? Shoot us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Why is Reword better than other editors?
- How long does training take?
- How do I know if the AI is trained yet?
- What languages does Reword support?
- How does the free trial work?
- How to cancel my account?
- Do you have a money back guarantee?
- How can I get a refund?
- Can I invite my writers to Reword?
- How does Reword use my data?
- Who owns the AI generated content?
- How do I contact support?