Exploring your topic
For every article you add to Reword, we build a complex, rich and well-rounded topical model by combining AI with your article data.
Then, we bring all of the information that we think is important direct to you, within the editor.
The best articles are built on a foundation of research, making this a real competitive advantage for your writing team.
To create a better experience, Reword will provide you with a default list of questions that you can ask your AI cowriter:
- What subheadings matter to my readers the most?
- What facts should my readers be aware of?
- What questions do my readers also ask?
- What statistics could be relevant to this topic?
- What expert quotes could I reference in this article?
- What other titles could work for this article?
In addition to these default questions, we will load in some specific questions that relate to the topic.
Simply click on any item to get a list of answers.
If you’d like more, scroll to the bottom of the answers and click ‘Load more’.
❓Ask any question
You can also ask any question relating to your topic and your AI cowriter will assist you in getting a well-rounded answer.
📚Citing your claims
One of Rewords big advantages is that we layer on our own training models and proprietary data, exclusive to our users.
An example of this is our citations model, which gives you references for any claims your AI makes.
This feature is present where citations are important…
- When using the facts question
- When using the statistics question