Connecting to Google Search Console
Our Google Search Console integration lets you securely connect your read-only search console data into your Reword project. Here’s how we use it…
- To detect and import your published articles automatically.
- To train your AI cowriter with real search intent data.
It’s a great way to improve your Reword experience and we highly recommend making use of it.
Enabling the connection
Enabling the connection takes just a few minutes and is powered by the secure OAuth protocol. Here’s how to get it enabled…
- Start by heading to Connections > Google Search Console in your Reword project.
- Click the ‘Connect to Google Search Console’ button.
- Follow the secure Google oAuth process.
- If you have multiple search console properties, you will need to select which one you would like to connect to.
- Select ‘Connect’ when the correct property is selected.
- That’s it! Reword will now process the last 90 days of data and import your published articles into your project.
Disabling the connection
If you need to disable the connection, you have to do this through your Google account.
Here’s the official Google guide on managing third-party access.
Nope! Our official integration is read-only, meaning we can’t make any changes to your GSC properties. This makes it completely safe to use.
You can sign up for one at any time, for free, here. It’s definitely a good idea to set one up, as you get valuable search insights from Google.
Yes! As we use the official Google OAuth to securely connect to your Google Search Console, you can revoke access at any time. To do this, here’s the Google guide.