What is a project?
Projects are how Reword helps teams manage multiple websites. They’re easy and intuitive to use, here’s some explanations…
- Projects are separate groupings for your drafts and articles.
- You should have a separate project for each blog you’re working on, to keep them separate.
- Each project has its own trained AI, based on the articles, drafts and data contained within that project.
- Projects are owned by teams, so all of your teammates will be able to access a teams projects.
Switching between projects
The project switcher menu makes it easy to navigate between all of your teams projects.
To access it, click on the project name next to the logo, to the left of the navigation.
From there, you can select any project to switch to.
Creating a new project
You can use the same menu to create a new project at any time. Once created, it will show up in the project switcher menu.
Updating your project
If you need to change the name or settings of your project, you can do so by heading to your project settings.
- Click on your profile icon in the top right.
- Click on ‘Settings’.
- Select the project settings in the sub-menu on the left.